Diva Reel

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Budget Diva

It costs to be a diva. But if you are smart and thrifty, it doesn’t have to bankrupt you, or put you through financial strain. It is important to prioritize and learn how to go about your transformation wisely if you are on a budget. So what is your situation? If it’s difficult, I can relate. I spent a whole year out of work when I had my daughter and I’m just getting a new job. Fortunately, it is a job with a high income potential if I work hard at it. But my husband and I just purchased a new home and have yet to unload our previous one. So things are difficult. So what can one do when one is on a fixed income? How do you become a budget diva?

Find out here

1 comment:

  1. tell me, cause i just spent 300 dollars for some stilleto boots. They were worth it, though cause they were FIRE!i NEED to budget myself

    ReplyDelete