Diva Reel

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New and Improved - Check it out!

Hello all! If you enjoy this blog, I've extended it at http://u2canbeadiva.wordpress.com/. I'll be updating it almost daily and I already have some real cool content, beauty tips and new contests for you to check out!

In case you didn't know, Madison Rose is my pen name. I am working on my first novel, but I have a few short stories that I'm sure you'll enjoy on another blog I'm working on. Considering I start working on Jan 12, I'm trying to get as much done as possible. I can't wait to start work, salary plus commission. Never did that before, but I'm excited and I'm going to work my ass off so I can bring home a fat ass commission check each month! Needless to say, I won't have as much time to post, but I will do my bes to post lots of new content every weekend.

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment